As you navigate the music business, remember; independence is a strength, challenges are stepping stones, and triumphs are melodies waiting to be composed. Dive into the mindful cadence of your craft; let the harmonies of meditation amplify your creativity.
This week on Hey, I'm Listening! We are honored to welcome Maurice Caroll to our show, where we delve into dynamic topics crucial to well-being. Maurice, an artist with a unique perspective, shares insights on health, recovery, and overall well-being.
This episode explores the intricacies of the music business specifically tailored for independent artists, it explores the world of mindful meditation practices designed for music creators to unravel their impact on creativity and highlights the significance of infusing mindfulness into the creative process which has a transformative effects on mental well-being, creativity, and
We also explore a broader societal concern, particularly the challenges facing the black community and, more specifically, black artists.
Whether you're an independent artist navigating the complex music industry, on a creative quest for mindfulness practices, or someone passionate about fostering understanding within the community, this episode guarantees a captivating and enlightening journey. Tune in and embark on a transformative experience that transcends the boundaries of creativity, well-being, and societal understanding.
– Maurice Caroll shares an insider's perspective into the world of health, recovery, and overall well-being for creatives.
– Explore the challenges and triumphs of independent artists as they navigate the intricate landscape of the music business.
– Discover mindfulness meditation practices tailored specifically for music creators and how they can significantly enhance creativity.
– The transformative impact of incorporating mindfulness into the creative process, influencing mental well-being, creativity, and overall performance.
– The challenges facing the black community, with a particular focus on the unique struggles encountered by black artists.
– Understanding how self-awareness, relationships, communication, and spirituality, relate to the challenges faced by artists.
About Maurice Caroll
Maurice Carroll is an experienced composer, producer, and sound healer. As a Reiki Master and Sound Healer, Maurice teaches mindfulness meditation practices with a focus on sound healing. Through Alkemmust Sound Healing, he offers holistic sound treatment services, classes, and self-guided meditations for individuals and groups.
Above all, he loves music and cares for the creators of it. He believes that nurturing the whole creative and not just what they create is key.
Connect Maurice Caroll
– Website: http://www.alkemmustsoundhealing.com/
– YouTube: https://youtube.com/user/1Morece
About Dr. Joan
Dr. Joan Samuels-Dennis, Ph.D., is an award-winning Canadian speaker and authority on trauma recovery, reconciliation, and forgiveness. Joan has specialized in promoting the mental health and well-being of individuals, families, and communities for over a decade through her groundbreaking trauma recovery strategy, The Forgiveness Method.
Her career as an individual, couples, and family psychotherapist has helped countless people heal from their past, transform their mental health, overcome challenges, and reclaim their lives.
Listen to the full episode on
Subscribe to our various channels by clicking the link below
Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/hey-im-listening/message