Embrace challenges as stepping stones, ignite your creativity, and let resilience be your guiding force. Your journey is a canvas waiting for the masterpiece of your strength to unfold.
Get ready for an inspiring episode of Hey, I'm Listening! This week, we dive into the profound wisdom of Tamika Chambliss Williams as she shares her incredible journey battling breast cancer. It’s going to be an exploration of her boundless passion for storytelling through both writing and filmmaking. We would also uncover the innovative spark behind 'Iyanu organs,' a venture inspired by her own hair loss during the cancer fight. Join us in uncovering the inspiring tale
of resilience in filmmaking and wrap up the week by shining a spotlight on Tamika's family, integral to her vision and passion. This episode is a rollercoaster of inspiration, showcasing the indomitable power of creativity in
the face of adversity!
- Tymika Chambliss-Williams courageous story of her victorious battle against breast cancer.
- Storytelling Mastery through writing and filming.
- Explore how resilience is proof that strength can be found in the face of adversity.
- Gain an inspiring insight into filmmaking, showcasing the transformative power of storytelling.
- Discover the integral role family can play in supporting vision and passion and how it impacts on your journey to greatness.
- Emphasizing the themes of inspiration, creativity, and resilience in the midst of life's challenges.
About Tymika Williams
Tymika Chambliss-Williams is an award-winning filmmaker, playwright, and breast cancer survivor. As President and Creative Director of Vibranium Media Group, Tymika is dedicated to inspiring and entertaining audiences with compelling content.
With over a decade of experience in the creative industry, Tymika has received numerous awards and recognitions for her work. In 2018, she was awarded Activist Actress of the Year at the Cammy Awards, recognizing her contributions to the industry. With her passion for storytelling, commitment to creating meaningful content, and dedication to helping aspiring writers, Tymika continues to be a trailblazer in the creative industry.
Tymika is a breast cancer survivor and creator of Iyanu Organics. She is the wife of Mr. Tracy Williams and they are parents of 3 beautiful gifts: Trevious (16), Lyla (13), and Kaila (6).
Connect with Tymika Williams
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tymikac
- Website: https://www.iamtymika.com/about
- Twitter(x): https://twitter.com/tymika_williams
About Dr. Joan
Dr. Joan Samuels-Dennis, Ph.D., is an award-winning Canadian speaker and authority on trauma recovery, reconciliation, and forgiveness. Joan has specialised in promoting the mental health and well-being of individuals, families, and communities for over a decade through her groundbreaking trauma recovery strategy, The Forgiveness Method.
Her career as an individual, couples, and family psychotherapist has helped countless people heal from their past, transform their mental health, overcome challenges, and reclaim their lives.
Listen to the full episode at
Subscribe to our various channels by clicking the link below
Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/hey-im-listening/message